volunteers get the opportunity to participate
with the orphanage children ranging 0-6 years
old in daily routines (dressing, feeding,
playing, and teaching) while also providing them
with love and affection. This profound
experience is both life-changing for both the
children and the volunteers.
The orphanage program offers volunteers the opportunity to interact and care for the neediest children in our local government orphanage. This program is very dynamic and is often viewed as life-changing in both the impact you will have on the children and more importantly the impact the children will have on you. Since this is a government run orphanage, volunteers assist the employed orphanage staff with the daily routines for the children who range from 0-6 years old (both girls and boys). The children vary in all different needs, development, and abilities based on their individual backgrounds. Volunteers participate in dressing, feeding, playing, caring, and loving the orphanage children. Our volunteers are able to make a profound difference in orphan's lives by providing them with affection and love that may not otherwise receive or experience.
Volunteer work activities
• Work alongside the employed orphanage staff
to run a daily morning routine with the children
providing stability and affection.
• Bathing and dressing the children.
• Feeding the children including the disabled children and babies.
• Nursing and caring for the children as needed.
• Creating and implementing fun, exercise activities for all the children helping them develop physical skills.
• Playing with all the children of different ages and interacting with them verbally such as reading or singing.
• Teaching the children basic behavioral and life skills.
• Helping in any other activities that children or orphanage staff may need.
Duration - The minimum required time
to volunteer within our orphanage program is 4
weeks. This is to provide stability and bonding
to benefit the children in the best way
Qualification - Volunteers need to enter this program with an open mind and positive attitude. This program can sometimes be presented as challenging due to the conditions that the children are in; so it is very important that volunteers are flexible, understanding, and loving to the children. Please remember this is a government run orphanage, so our volunteers are to work alongside the employed staff. This program is also open to female volunteers only at this time. .
Visa type -You will need the tourist Visa for this program.